Sunday, November 26, 2017

A Peek Into Our Life This Past Week

Welcome to my weekly post where we take a break from money-related posts and I share about what I'm loving right now and give you a little peek into our life from the past week. What I've Been Reading I […]

Intentional finance. Intentional family. Intentional business.

Here's what's new:

money-making-mom-300x250

A Peek Into Our Life This Past Week

Welcome to my weekly post where we take a break from money-related posts and I share about what I'm loving right now and give you a little peek into our life from the past week.

What I've Been Reading

I finished Finish by Jon Acuff and Talking As Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. Finish was an excellent read and one I would highly recommend it. It inspired this post.

And since I’ve been watching Gilmore Girls for the first time this year (I’m almost finished with all the seasons!), I wanted to read Lauren Graham’s book. I’d say that it’s not worth reading unless you really love the show. It was a super quick read and did have some interesting behind-the-scenes details it it.

{See my Reading Goals for 2017. Also, see the 72 books I've read so far in 2017 here.}

A Little Peek Into Our Daily Life Around Here

A few highlights from our Thanksgiving in Kansas…

1) Cooking at my family's house with my mom and brother.


2) Overseeing the blog and crazy Black Friday sales while cooking (I usually try not to multi-task, but since this is our biggest week for affiliate sales for the whole year, sometimes you just do what you have to do!)


3) Silas making cookies with my youngest brother, Zachary.


4) Getting to meet my new nephew, Lincoln, for the first time.

5) Beautiful Kansas skies.
. 6) Watching Jesse love on his nieces and nephews.

7) Seeing our kids have so much fun with their cousins.


8) Cousin pics!


9) Watching Jesse have so much fun hanging out with his siblings… and dying laughing seeing them attempt to get "normal" pictures done together (his parents hired a photographer to come out and take family photos).


10) Making an ice cream run to Braum's!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all how thankful I am for each and every one of you. Thank you for your constant encouragement, your kind comments and emails, for how you love and support and cheer on our family, and for reading here. I am so blessed by you all!

    
 

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.